Contact Form * Contact Form Container */ .contact-form-widget { width: 500px; max-width: 100%; marg

Name

Email *

Message *

NYT journalst writes about smelling Trump's fear

Does one need extra sensory perception to smell anothers
fear?  I can just 'smell' the responses to this irreverent question, the odour is pungent. OK I am being pedantic in the face of journalistic license.

'The only people who know what has been discovered in the Russian election meddling probe are Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team, and they aren’t talking.'

 But hey, the American people can wait -two years, three, a decade...it takes time and a great deal of tax payer money to find things out especially with those pesky Russians, I found one in my spare room  the other day tuning his balalaika, god damn it they are everywhere - so I say  lets keep  this Mueller charade (sorry show)  on the road at least till it becomes a musical on Broadway.

No comments: