Contact Form * Contact Form Container */ .contact-form-widget { width: 500px; max-width: 100%; marg

Name

Email *

Message *

Compare and contrast; one on a hedonistic treadmill the other might be prepared to get his hands dirty in the fields

Image result for reds under the bed propaganda

This one looks like he would be prepared to get his hands dirty working in the fieldsImage result for obama on yacht with richard branson

'Here I am with a billionaire on his yacht and when I get back I have got speeches
to make they offered me $400,000 but I want a $1,000,000

So who is on the hedonistic treadmill between these two; who smacks of the effete,
the epicence?

One soi disant educated in the cosy privilege of Harvard where an illiberal view has not been heard
in the last century and one educated in the fields of the 'real' world of Russian secret service

Cast your votes now!






No comments: