Contact Form * Contact Form Container */ .contact-form-widget { width: 500px; max-width: 100%; marg

Name

Email *

Message *

They came to me...to me...yes me, even Hugh Grant was there.


One is quite aware of press abuse in the UK, yet the peopl who abused were criminally charged
and the victims whose phoens were hacked recevied massive financial settlements.

It would appear from reports leaked that Ed Miliband, after kicking 300 years of UK press freedom
in the bollocks was not at all concerned about such piffle.  No apparently he was rejoicing about a much more important matter.

And we know this by a leaked report where apparently he preened;
 “Ed Miliband said he was pleased with progress on Leveson, noting that it was unprecedented for the government to go to the opposition party’s offices to draft proposals to resolve issues.”

As as they all gathered in Ed's office how proud he must have felt in front of his boss, Hugh Grant, no wind in these offices so  Hugh won't be having a bad hair day.

 Dan Hodge acidly imagined how it was in Ed Miliband's office "You can picture it.
“And guess They came to me! To my office! What? Three centuries of press freedom? Never mind that. Didn’t you hear me? They came to my office!”

You can imagine Ed's visceral delight and Ed's upwardly mboile mind-set, "God, how satisfied now is my lust for power, me, poor millionaire that I am, never haven't done a day's work in the 'real' world and here I am and they are all gathered in my office.  Even Hugh must be impressed."

And Ed might be our next Prime Minister, it is quite terrifying.

 

No comments: