Contact Form * Contact Form Container */ .contact-form-widget { width: 500px; max-width: 100%; marg

Name

Email *

Message *

Taking drugs and our dependence on our natural drugs,

Hard work and natural talent are considered ‘part of me’, however my willingness to accept discipline and work hard itself depends on certain chemicals in the brain.

When we come to the use of  drugs, externally, shock! Horror! aghast!
using a drug is ‘artificial’ enhancement because it is a form of external manipulation.

However if my ‘natural talent’ depends on the levels of certain chemicals in my brain, does it matter, morally, whether I acquired it from outside or have possessed it from birth?

The dilema is that the line is blurrd between what we achieve on our own and what we achieve because of the levels of various chemicals in our brains’, the line is blurred because
 ‘what we achieve on our own’ also depends on the ‘levels of various chemicals in our brains’
 

No comments: