Contact Form * Contact Form Container */ .contact-form-widget { width: 500px; max-width: 100%; marg

Name

Email *

Message *

New York, London Covid 19 and the flight from the big cities.



 New York, London exemplifies the urban characteristics that the virus has turned into vulnerabilities weighed against the hedonistic  Versailles-like overabundance of variety, chi chi eateries,  beautiful people and other trappings of a great city and that snug feeling of being safely ensconced in the hub and being not immune to the odd sneer about those lessers who live in the 'sticks'
 But the inhabitants of the big cities with their population density, sky-high cost of living, a reliance on retail, culture and tourism and a dependence on crowded public transport, the I would just die to live in New York or London....with the realisation that you very well might
a survival of the species cry comes...I don't want to live like this
encased in concrete, I can't breathe here...I have to get out for myself...one turns to Darwin, my children.

No comments: