Contact Form * Contact Form Container */ .contact-form-widget { width: 500px; max-width: 100%; marg

Name

Email *

Message *

Hold the front page, scans shows Kavanaugh was aggressive while in the womb

Contrarian

 
Yes, I agree entirely with those unbiased law professors who whole heartedly, 'resist' Kavanaugh's nomination. In my humble opinion it is outrageous
that Kavanaugh might be confirmed without further investigation;
my proposal is a further in depth investigation of when this despicable man was in utero, for rumour has it that the scans have shown pre his birth he was twisting around in a very aggressive manner, as fair minded people, which I know all NYT readers and journalists are, draw your own conclusion; I say, this a man who cannot be trusted, for if he cannot be trusted in the womb he cannot be trusted on the Supreme Court. Such a thorough investigation as I propose should not take more than 5 years

No comments: