Contact Form * Contact Form Container */ .contact-form-widget { width: 500px; max-width: 100%; marg

Name

Email *

Message *

A new Television Series! Ed Miliband as Mr Bean, technical adviser Francois Hollande

Yes here it comes folks, roll up for the ground breaking new TV series
based on the character of Mr Bean we have Ed Miliband in the part of Mr Bean, sorry
Monsieur Holande.
See here how Ed is ideal for the lead role of Monsieur  Hollande to be played in a Mr Bean type character. (Based on the an original Monsieur Hulot)

Yes he thinks he is the Saviour but he has supped with devils
Episode 1.
I thought I was the Saviour like my hero Francois Hollande.

Episode 2. Like my hero Monsieur
Hollande I have always had a problem with girls. (For our French viewers;
Pourquoi je ai toujours eu un problème avec les filles.
Episode: 3  101 Ways to ride a scooter without interference from that saddle 
between your legs.
(Technical adviser, Francois Hollande)



The young man fron Hampstead, who had never had a job, was asked why he wanted to become Prime Minister, and he said it is because I have a Messiah complex, I mean Jesus never worked did he, never had a job did he? e.
"Why don't girls like me," 

No comments: