Contact Form * Contact Form Container */ .contact-form-widget { width: 500px; max-width: 100%; marg

Name

Email *

Message *

HAPPY XMAS TO ALL READERS OF THE BLOG



A HAPPY Christmas TO ALL THE  READERS OF MY BLOG
                  
                                           WE ARE NOT ALONE



If your heart is breaking I'm yours whatever.
I will not forsake you ever, don't cry alone.
Through the autumn rainfalls I'll be your shoulder;
If the winds of love grow colder, don't cry alone.
Surely as the sun sets new suns are rising.
As winter herald's spring's horizon, don't cry alone.
Don't you ever doubt me you lead I will follow. Sweep away all pain and sorrow, don't cry alone. No, don't cry alone.
No, don't you ever doubt me; I'll be there for you forever.
Don't you ever cry I'll sweep away your tears and sorrow
and I'll be with you close tomorrow.
I'll be with you don't cry..alone.
I'm yours. Don't cry alone.


view video at: 
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/91EHL9XygLo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91EHL9XygLo 

For those in France
Ne pleure pas seul
Ici, dans la ville de Londres, nous avons le même problème que vous, en France,
mais pas de graisse et obsédé par le sexe que son ego est gonflé
donc ne cri parce que vous avez cette petite sotte grassouillet que votre chef
nous avons trop peu égoïste jejeune qui veulent nous conduire dans l'obscurité
Donc, ne pleure pas seul
Nous ne sommes pas seuls

No comments: