Contact Form * Contact Form Container */ .contact-form-widget { width: 500px; max-width: 100%; marg

Name

Email *

Message *

It is not stress that is the problem - it is how one reacts to the stressor.

We all have stress, it is omni present.  A friend on mine moans I am DJ ing and I an still not confident
of the control board, last week I came out of the studio with a headache so bad I thought my head would explode, I checked my blood pressure and it was sky high and  it was an audition for a long tern Radio spot and the Producer guy has not called me back; did I say something stupid in my email to him and I am really anxious that I will get a migraine because of this stress

Well he will get a migraine if he takes the world on his shoulders. One must endeavour to view stress
as less personal and release one's self from the importance of these external events for in the larger scheme of things they matter little in comparison to one's health

For stress is damaging to one's health it releases cortisol with all the attendant consequences
increased heart rate, raised blood pressure, perspiring, unable to think clearly etc. I could go on
but I will stop there and let readers reflect.

No comments: