Contact Form * Contact Form Container */ .contact-form-widget { width: 500px; max-width: 100%; marg

Name

Email *

Message *

In the future how parents will speak to their children

How I would like to talk to my children in the the future or even  now


Yes, I do. I would tell my child that... the red tintImage result for red glow
 was an
appearance that was in effect....let‟s see if I can remember this...yes... EM light waves
calculated at 0.63 times 10 -6 M – 1/3


....and if she heard a loud bang Image result for noise bang
+I would tell her that what
she just heard, I would say don‟t be frightened, that...was a large amplitude atmospheric
compression wave...

and if she was cold, Image result for on being coldI would tell her to warm...to warm her hands to a
mean molecular KE of about 6.5 times 10 ks M3/.

 And she would understand this, would she?

She would understand because everybody in her school would talk like that. In the
future people will talk like that. 

In the future people won‟t sit on the beach and listen to the
„pounding of the surf.‟ TImage result for surfhey will listen to the...eh...aperiodic atmospheric compression
...produced as the coherent energy of the ocean waves...which are...which are...redistributed
chaotic turbulence of the shallows.

give me the coherent energy redistributed in the chaotic
turbulence of the waves every time. 

Well, great, I wish you luck

  

No comments: