Contact Form * Contact Form Container */ .contact-form-widget { width: 500px; max-width: 100%; marg

Name

Email *

Message *

What changes you is to listen to people who have a diametrically opposed view to your own.

What changes you is to listen to people who have a diametrically opposed view to your own. This is sage advice and perhaps one might even this discover a certain kindness of spirit in those of an opposing view. It is one of the most disconcerting
fact in human experience, the kindliness of people you believe to be
thoroughly wrong, or so I have been told

In my study I  tried this as I watched Trump's address to Congress and watched the Demorats (sic)
clad in virgin white sitting on their hands.

I was becoming more agitated and incensed, the cat 'Hubert' Image result for google images agitated catlooked up at me and then started hopping around and I thought, my God. it has swallowed the fish bone, but no, the fish bone was still on the plate daintily pushed to one side and  I realised Hubert was just emphasizing as you do, when you
 are a cat.  This was in stark contrast to its normal timid demeanour
Image result for cats in lovable psoe

There was another knock on the study door, be with you in a second, I offered
the knock door now was firm rap.  It was the housekeeper, I know that sounds of the Victorian era
but Mrs Smith does for me on a daily basis, and nothing capital punishment or war, Brexit, Text it or all the other its;
none of these things really gets hold of her imagination in comparison to people having a hearty breakfast, she just could not bear to think of people not having and enjoying their meals. It was her distinctive test
of an emotional state,  I knew this so I opened the door to see her standing  there with a tray full cholesterol laden English breakfast.

Image result for full english breakfast







No comments: