Contact Form * Contact Form Container */ .contact-form-widget { width: 500px; max-width: 100%; marg

Name

Email *

Message *

A must see event when visting Paris.


Muslims praying, Elise Vincent, Comment
Muslims pray in the street during Friday prayers in Paris. Photograph: Charles Platiau/Reuters/Corbis



If as a citizen in Paris out for a Friday stroll with your children or a tourist wandering through this beautiful city
and you came upon the above scene what would be your reaction?

I would feel my freedom  to walk down a street as a citizen
had been shockingly intruded upon.

In a small rural community in South East England I came upon this at first hand.

At my local railway station I walk into the toilet and witness two bearded gentlemen in their attire
washing their feet in the two hand basins.
How do |I feel about this? I feel intruded upon; the shock of an assault on one's culture.





Si en tant que citoyen à Paris pour une balade avec vos enfants ou un touriste errant dans cette belle ville
et vous êtes venus sur la scène ci-dessus quelle serait votre réaction?

Je me sentirais ma liberté de se promener dans une rue en tant que citoyen
avait été scandaleusement intrusion sur.

Dans une petite communauté rurale dans le Sud Est de l'Angleterre Je ai découvert cette première main.

À ma station de chemin de fer local je marche dans les toilettes et témoin deux messieurs barbus dans leur tenue vestimentaire
se laver les pieds dans les deux lavabos.
Comment faire | Je me sens à ce sujet? Je me sens le choc d'une agression sur sa culture.

If you don't say anything because of the fear of the 'thought police' (that Orwellian liberal cognoscenti) then you appeasing the other. And history informs us where appeasement leads.

Si vous ne dites rien à cause de la peur de la «police de la pensée» qui connaisseurs libérale Orwellien alors vous apaiser l'autre. Et l'histoire nous apprend, où l'apaisement conduit.


No comments: