Contact Form * Contact Form Container */ .contact-form-widget { width: 500px; max-width: 100%; marg

Name

Email *

Message *

I don't like this world so I will invent another one.

There is an epistemological arrogance when you spurn empiricism for idealism.

"I don't like what the 'real' has to offer so I will cobble together something that is opaque and untotalisable, Yes, I will discover alternative totalities."

Where?

"In  ancient mythology,  magic, you know magic can be sytemised."

"But you do that obsessively anyway."

"What about the universal soul,"

"What about leprechauns?"

"Have you heard of theosophy...I want to commune  metaphysically with the holy spirit".

"Elves, leprechauns, little people at the bottom of the garden and then aliens, is a history of people
 saying, that I don't like this world so I will invent another one."


No comments: