Contact Form * Contact Form Container */ .contact-form-widget { width: 500px; max-width: 100%; marg

Name

Email *

Message *

We emanate from stars and have been created in the image of the Universe

Astronomers have discovered a massive cluster of young galaxies forming in the distant universe. The growing galactic metropolis is known as COSMOS-AzTEC3. This image was taken Japan's Subaru telescope atop Mauna Kea in Hawaii.

I have emanated from the stars although when I look up at the wondrous sky I realise they, the stars, don't give a tuppeny damn about me.

Still, here one is created by the stars and at home in the Universe. The Universe has not been designed for human kinds benefit, however, we have been made in the image of the Universe itself. 

I am part of the Universe because I have been made in its image; a bit like being a member of a family that has no end and no beginning.

recommended reading:  John Gribbin Deep Simplicity
 

No comments: