Contact Form * Contact Form Container */ .contact-form-widget { width: 500px; max-width: 100%; marg

Name

Email *

Message *

Fantasy upon fantasy

 I sit in a meeting for Alcoholics/Narcotics in London.

When it is my turn to speak i wanted to share' that I watched a celebrity on TV

passionately explain that on one occasion the 'Power of God' had entered his body and felt himself being lifted....he died quite soon

after. I felt then as I do now that drink and drugs are a fantasy

that they will make life better, and an added fantasy (IN MY VIEW) is the notion of a Holy Spirit entering your body and empowering you

I didn't express my views because I felt I would be drummed out of

the Meeting, but if 'Hope' is a belief that a transcendent spirit entering your body and empowering you, then so be it.


No comments: