Contact Form * Contact Form Container */ .contact-form-widget { width: 500px; max-width: 100%; marg

Name

Email *

Message *

Searching for reasons behind existence



As I walked the crowded street  my body did not touch passersby or lampposts,

I glided along secretly boasting

why I did not collide with one or the other

made me think of my mother

and how I had come to be out of nothingness by the act of a lover

Now as I walk every step arises in the present moment out of such nothingness

this no longer seems unnatural to me, it is part of the underlying nature of much reality

for my body  is literally created as any conscious act can be, 

by being rapped around and observed by consciousness you see

and that affects it or not and how,  is entirely up for modification, 

only habit makes it appear something fixed and solid until reeducation




No comments: