Contact Form * Contact Form Container */ .contact-form-widget { width: 500px; max-width: 100%; marg

Name

Email *

Message *

A Wild Night on the Sunset Strip With a Rock Legend

                                                

“Come on over.”“Where are you?”“Up in the Hollywood Hills,” ‘Hildy’ enthused.                             “Who are you with?”“                                                                                                                         "Keith and his lady.”                                                                                                                         Keith?...oh right.” Keith Moon’s lady was one of her models.                                                              “Great, OK, let me just get a pen, jot the address down.” I try to come across as cool, nonchalant.

“Where are you?”

“Pacific Palisades.”

“Think you will be able find it?”

“Sure, no problem” I porky pie as I think of my transport an ageing Beach Buggy that had seen better sand dunes. 

I am living in Los Angeles for the past year. Why am I there? Let's call it a ‘late adolescence’. 



R


Read the rest of Peter Cheevers' short story published by Ether books at:
 http://catalog.etherbooks.com/Authors/1118 

No comments: